- LOW SEASON
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) 100,00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) 160,00- 190,00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) 170,00
- Half-board €25.00
- HIGH SEASON
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) 190,00-260,00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) 200,00 - 250,00
- Half-board €25.00
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) €120,00-160,00
Activities on the farm
About the farm
The Ročnjek farm is located in Gorjuše, on the fringes of the Pokljuka Plateau where man and nature still coexist in harmony with one another.
The farm that strives to preserve the characteristic Slovenian rural architecture offers modern rooms or apartments. They also offer common-use amenities: a lecture hall, kitchen with a wood-fired bread oven for bread baking, a dining hall and a gym with saunas. They prepare homemade food cultivated in the traditional way at the farm.
They are always happy to see children visit the farm as they offer an active vacation in nature, whereby children are either accompanied by their parents or stay at the summer camp on their own. The hosts always strive to show children the advantages of living in the countryside. Guests can take part in various farm chores that they learn to perform in courses organised at the farm (hammering of a scythe, moving with a scythe in the traditional way, bread baking, etc.). The proprietors love to organise guided tours of the entire Triglav National Park as well as skiing and Nordic skiing courses in wintertime. The outstanding position of the farm allows tourists to visit striking natural features (Bled, Bohinj, Pokljuka, Julian Alps, etc.) in a relatively short period of time either on foot, by bicycle or car. This will allow you to disconnect from the “crazy world” for a day or two, or maybe even more.
- Open from to
- 1. 1.-31. 12. Sezona: 1.6. - 10.9., 21.12. - 6. 1.
- 1/1, 2/2, 1/4, 2/večposteljnih
- Seat capacity
- Foreign languages spoken on the farm