Altitude: 600 m
Size of the farm: 12 ha
Activities on the farm
Activities in the surroundings
About the farm
The owners of the Žvanč tourist farm, the Koren family, live in the small village of Drežniške Ravne at the foot of the mighty Mt. Krn.
Their organic farm has been known as an excellent producer of dairy products from time immemorial. Since they keep cows, sheep and a local breed of goats, they can offer their guests various dairy products, different types of meat, and during your stay at the farm you can also enjoy fresh vegetables and herbs that grow in the home garden. The farm is situated in the immediate vicinity of the Triglav national park. The wonderful natural setting is also characterized by the people who live there. Your hosts will let you enjoy a peaceful vacation, but if you wish, they can also advise you about various activities and introduce you to traditional distinguishing features of the farm.
There are many possibilities for walking, hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. The nearby river Nadiža is great for swimming in summer, while the Soča river is known as ideal for rafting among adrenaline sports lovers. There are also numerous possibilities for horseback riding, cycling and paragliding. You can see artifacts from the First World War and the famous Soča/Isonzo Front in the Kobarid Museum and visit the reconstructed front lines in the outdoor museum…
- Open from to
- 1.1 - 31.12.; sezona: 15. 06. - 15.09.
- Foreign languages spoken on the farm
- High season
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) €80.00
- Apartment rental (for 3 Persons) €95.00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) €130.00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) €140.00
- Apartment rental (for 6 Persons) €150,00 - 170,00
- Low season
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) €70.00
- Apartment rental (for 3 Persons) €85.00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) €100.00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) €110.00
- Apartment rental (for 6 Persons) €120.00 - 140,00