Marija, Stanko Kert
Altitude: 800 m
Size of the farm: 37 ha
Activities on the farm
Activities in the surroundings
About the farm
Farm access: Access: From Prevalje towards Šentanel; from the turning for Jamnica there are seven more kilometers to the farm
At an altitude of eight hundred meters in the settlement of Jamnica, guests can enjoy complete peace in clean air on the “Mikl” Tourist Farm, a typical Koroška farm that is almost a village in itself. The farmhouse is surrounded by outbuildings, around them spread meadows and cultivated fields, and everything is encircled by pine forests.
They farm in a healthy manner that is kind to animals and nature. They also have a certificate for organic farming and processing farm produce.
Two apartments are arranged for guests who can choose to prepare their own meals or eat with the host family. The sixty-square-meter apartments contain a bathroom, kitchen-living room, and two separate bedrooms (additional beds can be provided) and are furnished with all the necessities for a comfortable stay (television, bedding, towels, kitchen utensils and dishes, etc.).
The farm has a beehouse and a fishpond where you can fish or skate in winter. In the yard are a volleyball court and a children’s playground (sandbox, swings, slide). Guests can also hike in the surrounding area and in the nearby mountains of Peca, Uršlja gora, and Raduha.
- Open from to
- 1. 1. - 31. 12. Sezona: 1. 5. - 30. 9.
- 1/4, 1/4 (hiška), 1/5
- Seat capacity
- Foreign languages spoken on the farm
- High season
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) €65.00
- Apartment rental (for 3 Persons) €75.00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) €85.00- 100,00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) €95.00
- Bed and breakfast 39,00
- Low season
- Bed and breakfast 35,00
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) 60,00
- Apartment rental (for 3 Persons) 70,00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) 80,00 - 95,00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) 90,00