- HIGH SEASON
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) €65.00
- Apartment rental (for 3 Persons) €75.00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) €85.00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) €95.00
- Apartment rental (for 6 Persons) €105.00
- LOW SEASON
- Apartment rental (for 2 Persons) €60.00
- Apartment rental (for 3 Persons) €70.00
- Apartment rental (for 4 Persons) €80.00
- Apartment rental (for 5 Persons) €90.00
- Apartment rental (for 6 Persons) €100.00
Activities on the farm
About the farm
The hill on which the Vrbnjak organic tourist farm is located is not reached by the noise of traffic and you will also not see any industrial chimney stacks around.
In the triangle between the towns of Ljutomer, Ptuj and Gornja Radgona, the conditions are favourable for organic food cultivation, which is why the Vrbnjak family pamper their guests with fresh vegetables from the garden in the summer and with preserved vegetables in winter. They also market their preserved vegetables successfully in organic stores. Meat products (sausages, salamis, meat dipped in a minced lard and pork mixture (tünka)), dairy products, bread from the wood-fired bread oven and kvasenica (sour cream and cottage cheese yeast cake), postržjača (cake filled with minced lard, garlic and cheese) and other pastries baked in the oven (to order) are also all homemade. You can take homemade wine, juices, teas and various brandies to the apartments designed in accordance with characteristic farm architecture.
The farm has horses for the youngest visitors to ride as well as horses on which you can ride across the nearby meadows and forests. Horses are accompanied by other domestic animals that are a magnet for the children. They can play on the children’s playground, while parents can visit the nearby spas of Bioterme in Mala Nedelja or Terme Banovci as well as hike or cycle on trails arranged in the surroundings.
- Open from to
- 3/4, 1/6
- Foreign languages spoken on the farm